tumblr

Freitag, 2. April 2010

spring cleaning



Yes indeed, I began to thorougly clean my room today, because there was simply nothing else I could distract myself with.
I even - wait for it - cleansed my bloody windows. For the first time since 2007 (which was the year I moved in...). Halfway through the action I found out it could be a good idea to actually wear my glasses in order to see what I'm doing and not fall out of the window. Also the most difficult thing was to rinse off the almost horizontal line of nose imprints Lucy left on the inside of every window by pressing her small face against it whenever there was a bird, a leaf or an imaginary creature to be observed. 
The windows are not perfectly clean, still it's amazing how blue the sky suddenly seems. I just hope it won't start raining now...


I guess the colour of the water speaks for itself.

I'll return to work. Maybe it's possible to finish before Monday...

The Song for the day of course comes from the Kinks, who keep me company while I pretend to be a tidy person: 

So tired


Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for you
So tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for you

I was a lonely soul
I had nobody
'Til I met you
But you keep-a me waiting
All of the time
What can I do?

It's your life
And you can do what you want
Do what you like
But please don't keep-a me waiting
Please don't keep-a me waiting

'Cause I'm so tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for you
So tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for you
For youhuhu
For youhuhu...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Watch your language.