tumblr

Dienstag, 4. September 2012

music for heart and soul


Yesterday I was lucky. Lucky not to stay in as I usually do, but instead take up Jools' offer to accompany her to a spontaneous concert/busking session/whatever of Town of Saints and Ian Fisher at Stoned. Since I hadn't been to the pub in ages, I welcomed the opportunity. Aaah, the joys of unemployment. 
Even though they just played a quite short set, it was brilliant to listen to. Unfortunately for me, the lighting in those dingy hellholes is frankly shocking, so the pictures are fuzzy and grainy, but pictures nonetheless. 
Just listen to their music online, dance around or try to catch them live somewhere near you. And if you're in Berlin tonight, go and see them play right away! 
I say, anyone who sells their music on vinyl even while only doing small sessions deserves to have money thrown at them...


























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Watch your language.